The practice provides services to Companies, Trusts, Close Corporations, Body Corporates and individuals. The services include accounting, income tax and payroll services, all statutory returns for businesses as well as the registration and management of companies in respect of the regulatory and statutory requirements. These services can also be provided as a seamless package. The firm has specialised in small and medium sized businesses in need of a comprehensive monthly service. Our service includes management of clients’ administrative and accounting personnel as well as input from ourselves in respect of the financial management of your business. Customers are however strongly advised to do their own accounts receivable, due to the benefits in respect of cashflow. The practice handles the income tax regimen of individuals as well.
The practice consists of 2 partners and 7 supporting professional staff. The firm was one of the early pioneers in computerisation and has maintained its capability at a state of the art level.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
- A total commitment to service excellence.
- An in-depth understanding of the unique needs and challenges of owner managed entrepreneurial ventures by adding and sustaining value to them.
- Recognizing the need of monthly serviced enterprises to have the same trained, competent individuals managing their portfolio so as to avoid service disruptions.
- We place a strong emphasis on succession planning and therefore our continuity as a business is always ensured.
- Our services allow clients access to the technical expertise and competency of a full-time dedicated accountant without the need to employ such a person at the salary required by professional accountants.